Sunday, March 22, 2015

weekly comment ~enthusiasm~

I am not a fan of 3d and all it has to offer, my short will defiantly reflect that. If anything i think that 2d should be a whole year and so should 3d because even after the amount of time we have had im still not comfortable with the way Maya works. I was more acclimated to Toon Boom quicker but with that it seems like mostly technique. Anyhow twas a good week for me, my progress report shows all of my grades in the high 90's (except for trig). This coming week is going to be a difficult one for me though, I have my final evaluation next Saturday to find out if I can guard lives efficiently enough for the red cross. Even if that doesn't go well I can still look forward to my trip to marine corp base Quantico on Sunday. who knows I may even finish my storyboard this week.. Welp to wrap it up heres my first non pony related link in a while enjoy~Do you like The Amazing World of Gumball? Well prepare to hate it... (or not I liked this)

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to viewing your 3D short. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My trig grade isn't very high either. I definitely feel 2d is more based off of your drawing skill and technique. 3d I feel is more knowledge based.

    ReplyDelete