Sunday, September 28, 2014

♫Posting wrap up, posting wrap up♫

Finally got around to finishing this weeks blog posts, Thank (insert name of deity here). This past week has been nothing but fun for me simply because we are finally animating. I loved learning more about the physics of objects, that will really come in handy for the next few coming months. I really want to get into animating some more complicated scenes or shorts though. And just because I'm looking at the specifications sheet right now  something that frustrated me this week? Trig.... I HATE Trig. Something that made me happy? I got a fresh sketchpad. Finally to wrap things up enjoy the animation styles of Hasbro and their show of the principles of animation..take from it what you will.
  WINTER WRAP UP { WARNING } Brony content ahead /)

No comments:

Post a Comment