Sunday, October 18, 2015

Weekly comment

 This past week was sllooooowwwwww for me. It seemed like the firs of many weeks this year that seemed to go on forever. Unfortunately that meant that as the week went on my work deteriorated. Though I haven't fallen to far behind I will still have some catching up to do. I was a bit frustrated with my English teacher this week, as if 2-3 essays a week aren't bad enough, on top of that I have a 500 point project on a successful CEO. At least I convinced her to let me do Gabe Newell. I have been having fun in video though, working with audio is surprisingly fun. Im looking forward to working on the PSA, hopefully it turns out well. The only other thing worth mentioning is that I have a driving test in NT on Friday this week and on Nov/7 I have been invited to the Marine corps ball. So to wrap up the week enjoy---   Drive through lolz

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for improving my life with that video Gage -Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week went slow for me to Gage and Gabe Newell, that'll be exciting.

    ReplyDelete