Sunday, October 4, 2015

dat comment doe

Well Im excited for the week ahead! On Wednesday I have my road test so Im a mixture of nervous and excited. But thats not going to stop me from enjoying the freedom that comes with a licences.

I have also started to devote a little more time to Destiny on the xbox 360, and I am starting to enjoy it more. Though its frustrating when I catch up to the level of the missions Im doing. 1 level higher or lower than my own means the difference between life and death.

Anyhow, I am really enjoying Photoshop still. There is so much to do i feel like I could never get out of my chair. And then the bell interrupts my thought process. This past week I learned how to fix a large obstruction in an image too! So Ill be able to use more of my older pictures.

The only thing im looking forward to now is the 15th and 16th. Those are the days that I'm scheduled to go to MEPS. Military. Entrance. Processing. Station. So as of those dates I will be a Poolee In the United States Marine corps. Anyhow I hope this week is as amazing as the last! have this beautiful link to enjoy! (In the spirit of immersive tech)

https://youtu.be/HBNH8tzsfVM?list=PLSKUhDnoJjYn0TV9V84C4Wr2DjKPc492c

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your road test !! ^^ & I really like working with Photoshop too, I just hope the quiz won't be too difficult :0

    ReplyDelete