Sunday, May 10, 2015

11:30 P.M Weekly comment

Holy SCHEZIA this week went fast. Its almost scary how quickly testing and regents is coming up. But to my fellow juniors it is also a very exciting time. Our adult lives essentially begin this summer, weather its exploring colleges or getting a job, most of us will accomplish something. Hopefully that something gets you a step closer to your goals in the future. I feel like garbage knowing we only have a week-ish left to work on the final, but Im still looking forward to seeing my own end product. Im happy with what I have so far but its to time consuming. I really need to re-think my process so that I can be both time and work efficient. Anyhow the dragon topic got me a bit fired up so heres a little light reading on dragons! Enjoy!     http://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2014/apr/24/here-be-dragons-science-flying-reptiles

1 comment: