Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekly Comment

Halloween is coming up, which is one of my favorite holidays. i love everything about the fall weather, light jackets, pumpkin spice, and the best part, everything scary.
Well i believe that proves that this week i am excited about Halloween, but i am not looking forward to handing out candy at my dads. However all hope is not lost because i FINALLY got my drivers permit. The only thing truly frustrating me is Trig as of late, but eventually with hard work I'm sure I'll get it.

  For my link of interest something that might help with that four leg walk cycle. I know what it actually is and honestly i do it to torture you guys but regardless it is informative and might help with whatever you choose to do.


YES IT HAS PONIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment