Sunday, October 5, 2014

Dat weekly comment doe

  What a week, between fire drills making my ears bleed at what must be an unlawful decibel to having enough work time to make any animator giddy. The projects are getting more involved and I am enjoying it all the same, though I now find music a necessity to help focus in class. COUGH *Patrick* COUGH!! ugh, better watch out that Ebola will sneak up on you. Any how I really am happy with the work we have been doing lately, but yet again I am still looking forward to when we will be adding audio and story line! Well to finish things up for today I'll add something that may come in handy in the future involving lip syncing (yes I know we have an auto-lip-sync feature)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMWiYIVoDis&list=LLtjpWback3AxT4dobdRDkag&index=6

No comments:

Post a Comment