Sunday, November 8, 2015

weekly

It has been a taxing week for me. I manage to catch up on work then immediately fall behind, there are several (extra) projects and tasks I want to take on but with all of the responsibilities I have had lately I just don't have the time or energy. I still feel a little slow with premiere, like there is more to it than I realize. I usually have to defer to my notes for every little thing I want to do which is frustrating. Regardless my big focus for the next two days is going to be my PSA, on which I have to get my ass in gear. There are still several shots I haven't had the chance to get and I still have to edit. It seems like a lot of the projects overlap this year and at times it can feel overwhelming. Any how I have been trying to refine my non existent coloring skills lately using a few friends sketches and Sai. Im not quite there but hopefully ill get better...I hope.

1 comment: