Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blood and film

Let me say at least once that I absolutely HATE John Hess and his monotone speaking manner and lackluster acting. In regards to the information however hes checked and rechecked his sources. Horror is a genre that is becoming more and more popular with the coming generations, and a big part of these films is blood. Several recipes are mentioned in the video this week and even provided below but I think in a school setting, even with our classes elevated privileges, I wont find very many opportunities to use them. The history behind the different uses and substances of fake blood do make for an interesting history lesson though. Personally I felt like the information was buffered between film history and what the video was actually about (blood) so I struggled to pay attention. Regardless I still have a few ideas should a project come up that requires this kind of specialty.
,but maybe thats just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment