Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekly Comment #1

Hot damn, back to doing blogs at 11:44 p.m.

 I have been rather happy the last two weeks, school hasn't thrown me offbeat one bit. Since I started actually working, school doesn't seem to bad in general anymore. Not that what I do is difficult in any capacity but I don't hate school as much as I used to.

 The better part of my week was this passed Sunday, when I got out of work I went with my mother to Barns & Nobel and pre-ordered a new book. After that i went out to Panera for linner (Lunch/ dinner).  I have only eaten at Panera one other time, and the food was just as good.

I also managed to find my Halloween costume at PartyCity afterword. So Sunday turned out to be a pretty good day.

I haven't had a particularly bad day since school started, I suppose the closest I have come to that would be a couple of a-hole customers at Tops. But what else is new.

I did enjoy learning and using Photoshop this past week. I wish we had a little more time for it, but I also can't wait to start editing. That was one of my favorite parts last year, when I strung together my terrible 3d short.

There is certainly a lot left to learn but this year is looking pretty good so far. It just scares me a bit how quickly adulthood is going to be forced onto us in the next year. I don't suppose Marines can just sit around playing video games and animating, but maybe I'll get lucky.

I think things are happening very fast indeed, but maybe thats just me..Before you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment