Sunday, April 12, 2015

weekly comment

Not a bad week for me, I'm a bit behind on my independent study but ill make it work. I have been slacking a bit on my PT (physical training) but ill make up for it next week. I'm currently taking a painting class with my mother every Thursday in NT which is fun, but it can be a little awkward since i'm the youngest one there. I want to spend more time on the independent study but the final project is rearing its ugly head. I have some good ideas of what to do but ill have to get that storyboard out quickly if i want to hand it in on time. I'm looking forward to summer now and all of the free time I will have to experiment and animate in animate Pro.
Seeing as how our blog mentioned freelancing i thought this would be appropriate. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSucFftmC0

2 comments: