Sunday, November 23, 2014

Weekly Comment

  This week I learned how to record and partially edit audio for use in my animations. Which was fun and aggravating at the same time. Although I'm pretty content with what I have learned so far I still feel a bit overwhelmed by the Toon boom interface and want to be able to navigate it better.
I was very frustrated this week by my 101 fever on Friday... so that was a bundle of fun. Though it didn't ruin the whole week I still got to experience Pat's amazing voice skills especially when it comes to producing short shrill sounds.

Facial expressions can prove to be very important and can help to convey what a character is thinking or feeling. This link seemed to help me with some concepts I ended up using in my 2d short.

No comments:

Post a Comment