Sunday, May 15, 2016

Weekly

Overwatch has left me! I have had quite the weekend, and not necessarily in a good way.first off my mother has a pretty serious health concern that is going to require surgery on june third so im a little concerned, secondly the Overwatch beta ended so i can't play again until the 23rd, third I was at the hospital with my uncle after his appendicts ruptured until 11:30 last Thursday, and lastly my mother's idiot boyfriend got arrested in her car doing 50 in a 30 and refusing a Breathalyzer. (he was drunk) Frankly Im glad that asshat got what he deserved before he hurt someone but I digress. Im going to be starting a project thats more hands on than Im used to, I'll be building my own desk to use for streaming, animating, and gaming. So I have to figure out how to operate a drill and 2 x 4's sometime in the near future. I learned that in terms of quality anything..its just better to build it myself.. I also learned just today that JoeM. works near me so I'll be able to harass him at my leisure..but then again I never have time because im also working. I have had a really crappy week in terms of spirits, but Im looking forward to getting the last of the footage ill need for my final this week. (also thank you to everyone thats helping) The only thing im not really excited about is graduation..It just doesnt have that vibrant excitement for me that it seems to give everyone else. It just seems like another reminder of how much being an adult kinda sucks. Speaking of I had a little moment with a friend from work the other day, he had a close call with a health scare and wanted to vent. Me naturally being a pessimist actually realized something. In terms of at least health or someone elses private concerns, Im the biggest optimist you will ever meet. When my dad hurt himself pretty bad last year my brother moped around and yelled at me for not doing the same. I just don't look at the illness, i look at the recovery. Its tough to explain but after I got over my parents divorce I dont really get sad anymore, Im either happy/ joking, or I suppose angry (just ask every call of duty disc I've ever owned/ snapped in half). It just doesn't seem useful to be sad. I suppose thats why I want to be a marine, no feeling sorry for myself or anyone else, act and get it done! Sorry to make this one kind of a downer, I just kind of started typing...Oh well, to lead off heres something interesting--- a good animator

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about what happened to you this weekend. :( Hoping things get better for you soon, and good luck with your final!!

    ReplyDelete