Sunday, April 10, 2016

Drawing realistic humans

I should start by saying that I am the worst kind of perspective artist, almost everything I do has a little bit of an anime/manga influence in it. The over-exaggerated reactions and motions of an anime character differ greatly from a realistic one, but they don't necessarily have to. Several of the realistic tips recommended  by the link provided this week can be applied even to my own style without it losing its form.

Between counting heads, following the line of action, and various other tips provided, there is nowhere to go (metaphorically) but up. While I do tend to make taller thinner characters Im sure these tips will allow me to smooth out the rough perspective issues I have been having lately. So I cant wait to put em' to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment