Sunday, December 7, 2014

Weekly Comment

  Cutting to the chase, this week I learned that I need to manage my time better. Im looking forward to learning more about animation as an industry, and its effect on current and future generations. Im a bit peeved that my grades in math and science aren't looking so good. But I was happy to learn that I'll be moving around the 18th. Finally out of an apartment and into a house! But all things aside and seeing as Frozen two has been announced I figured it appropriate to have my link of interest involve something of that caliber.

 Frozen animation progression

2 comments:

  1. I agree Gage, I need to learn how to mange my time better as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2d short is looking good from what I've seen. I still don't really understand why you you do in betweens for your layout sketch though. But if it works for you , it works for you then.

    ReplyDelete